Use Skill Experience to improve your Speed, Accuracy and Guile. Become a better archer, a more nimble thief, an agile ranger, or a keen Trader. With each advance you will become more lithe and agile.
In Fable the following abilities can be learned here:
- Speed - Speed affects your agility in combat, giving you a better rate-of-fire with ranged weapons, and also more dexterity in melee combat.
- Accuracy - Accuracy defines your precision in ranged combat, and hence the amount of damage you can cause with a ranged weapon.
- Guile - Become an elite Trader, giving you enhanced Skills to barter with Traders for better prices and an increased profit. You will also become stealthier, making it easier to approach people and creatures without revealing your presence.
Perks: Upgrading skill makes your character taller In Fable II the following abilities can be learned here:
- Dextrous styles- There are 4 levels to this ability. The first level is roll, which gives you the ability to roll out of the way of incoming attacks. The second level is the aimed ranged attack, which lets you aim at a specific target and switch targets by flicking the left thumb-stick. The third level is zoom, which lets you zoom in on your targets. The last level is sub-targeting, which allows you to target specific body parts of the enemy.
- Accuracy- This ability increases the damage that you do with your ranged weapons. The increments are 1.25, 1.50, 1.9, 2.3, 3.0. Like Physique, it morphs your character, in this case increasing their height and to a lesser extent their proportions.
- Speed- This ability increases the speed at which you reload your ranged weapons and how fast you swing your melee weapons. The increments are 1.1, 1.15, 1.2, 1.25, 1.3.