In Fable II sleeping in certain houses can confer sleeping bonuses to your Hero, for example increasing your Strength, health or speed. Bonuses are most beneficial when a happy family lives in the home. You can check what bonuses a home has to offer by examining the property and checking what the name of the bonus is.
Be careful when sleeping in beds that belong to someone else. Sleeping in such a bed counts as trespassing and the owner of the bed will not hesitate to call the guard to have you arrested or pay a fine. This includes buying a house and putting it up for rent. However, you will receive a warning message when attempting to sleep in a bed that would merit trespassing, before you actually confirm.
The Bonuses Modifier
- Animal Magnetism - People will find you more attractive.
- Bodybuilder - You will have increased Physique.
- Do Gooder - People will believe you to be more Good.
- Five Minutes of Fame - You will be slightly more famous.
- Health Boost - You will have increased maximum health.
- Health Penalty - You will have decreased maximum health.
- Health Regeneration - Your health will slowly be restored over time.
- Heart of Corruption - People will believe you to be more Corrupt.
- Mask of Evil - People will believe you to be more Evil.
- Purification - People will believe you to be more Pure.
- Speed Boost - You will have increased attack Speed.
- Tough as Nails - You will have increased Toughness
- Troll Face - People will find you less attractive.
See Also Modifier
- If you sleep in a bed with your spouse, the effects the bed provides are doubled.